Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

THE BLUE WINDOW Episode 2

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

/ by Nagor2016@gmail.com

THE BLUE WINDOW Episode 2

I walked with Fred as we chatted and giggled, he was a good friend from school and we liked each other…..as very good friends, I had been bitten and I was being careful, we stood in front of my house and chatted and laughed.

“Did you see what Belinda wore to school today?” He asked as we both laughed hysterically.

“I was wondering what exactly it was, a kimono or a choir robe?”  Fred laughed and pushed my head playfully.

“you’re crazy, in the name of fashion they are beginning  to dress like aliens”. We both laughed.

He dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a cute little flower.

“I saw this and remembered you, I don’t have a girlfriend, and you are the closest girl in my life so….” We laughed as he gave it to me and kissed me on the cheek. I held his hand and looked warmly into his eyes.

“you are an amazing friend Fred……no, you’re an amazing Fred Friend”.

He laughed hard and looked at me with smiling eyes as I laughed.

“Who gave birth to a nut job like you?” He asked as realization dawned on me.

“Oh damn, we’ve been standing here for thirty minutes, the old girl will kill me, I have to go.

“ Hold on, when you were busy sleeping the teacher gave us an assignment” he slipped his hand into his pocket and drew out a sheet of paper.

“I wrote it for you” he said as he handed it to me. I looked at him and smiled.

“You are the best” I said and hugged him.

“See you in school tomorrow” I said as he walked away.

“If you have a problem with the homework, call me and I’ll do it for you”.
I nodded and smiled as he walked away. I raised my head to look at Kwesi’s window and saw him standing there, watching me, with a cold look on his face, It was an odd look, I didn’t like it, I kept staring but he just stood there, he didn’t say a word, he just stared so I waved at him.

He stood there for about ten seconds, not waving back, not a word, and then he lowered his curtain. I felt a surprised look cross my face, I guess my face was more surprised than me, was he mad at me? What did I do wrong?

Stay connected to see what happens next in episode 3

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo