Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

THE BLUE WINDOW Episode 12

Saturday, September 03, 2016

/ by Nagor2016@gmail.com


I looked at the bracelet Kwesi had just given me; it read “My Boo”. How stupid had I just been, I had accepted two guys, now I was in a polyandrous relationship, one woman to two men.

He walked towards me and kissed my forehead and even that felt better than a kiss on the lips from Fred. I forced a smile and rose.

“I need to get home, I’ll see you later”. He watched me with a satisfied grin on his face.

I walked hurriedly till I got home and into my room then I lay on the floor and started crying, what had I just done, I had cheated on my boyfriend and now, I had accepted a relationship with another man.

I thought of Fred and cried harder. These  past three weeks had been great with him though the sex sucked, he made me happy, taking every advantage he could to make me happy, he cared for me and spoiled me, In that aspect there was nothing I could do.

I couldn’t tell Rasheeda what had just happened, it would be too shameless to talk about, somehow, I knew I felt something for both of them, that was where it hurt most, I didn’t know whose was more or whose was real love, I needed time and space, I needed to decide, to make up my mind on what I was going to do, I wasn’t just going to play this stupid game with them.

I walked towards the door and looked in the mirror, my big eyes were bloodshot, I had cried hard, I looked away from the dirty girl in the mirror, how could she sleep with two men, she was disgusting.

I stepped out and saw Kwesi walking around in the room, his curtains were up and his blue light glowed through the window, giving its usual shade of blue, I walked towards the kitchen door and back.

I felt weak and drained, I was going to decide tomorrow, I was going to avoid both of them till I decided what I was going to do.

Let’s see if Eli succeeded in making a decision, episode 13 coming up

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo