Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

THE BLUE WINDOW Episode 8

Saturday, September 03, 2016

/ by Nagor2016@gmail.com

Rasheeda looked at me as if I just told her I found out my mom was actually my daughter.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” I asked, feeling a bit of anger.

“What advice do you want me to give you, you guys like each other so what do you want to do?”

“I know Rash, but after how I treated him, how I am going to tell him how I feel”.

Rasheeda leaned close to me and whispered into my ears for a few seconds. When I turned to look at her my mouth had dropped open willingly.

“Why do I have to do that far?” Rasheeda looked at me with a scowl on her face.

“If you knew what to do, why did you ask for my input? Do what I told you, he’ll value your maturity and will see that you know watsup”.

I looked at Rasheeda and thought of what she said, she was my best friend, there was no way she was going to suggest something bad to me, I agreed with her.

Tomorrow I was going to put my plan into action, I was going to get a new boyfriend, instinctively, my mind went to Kwesi but I dismissed him from my mind.

What exactly did Rasheeda suggest…..let’s see in Episode 9……….

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo