Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

THE BLUE WINDOW Episode 9

Saturday, September 03, 2016

/ by Nagor2016@gmail.com

CHAPTER 9

I knocked on the door a second time and heard the door unlock.

Fred opened the door and stared at me with a surprised look on his face.

“I wasn’t expecting you”

“erhmm…..yes i…..i know, I should have called”

“No, that’s not what I meant, I’m sorry, come in, you know you are always welcome”.

He ushered me into his room. Unlike Kwesi’s place, Fred had no chairs so my only option was to sit on the bed.

I remembered Rasheeda’s advice; I didn’t want to think it through else I might not be able to pull it off so I decided to go ahead without thinking. He locked the door and turned to look at me.

“What do I offer you?” he asked looking sweetly at me.

I looked down, closed my eyes for a second and raised my head. I tugged at my dress from the shoulder with shaky hands.

Fred watched me with his mouth wide open as I dropped my dress to the floor; I was in just my bra and panties.

“Eli…erhmm…..” he cleared his throat and looked away.

“What ….what are you doing?”. I walked shakily and held his hand; my face was burning as if an omelette had just been prepared across my face.

I didn’t want to think. He turned to me and kissed me…… but there was no spark, it was just like my mom touching my shoulder, there was nothing, it was just flesh against flesh, nothing else.

I couldn’t stop him, I had started this, he touched my breasts and still nothing, I watched him strip with so much shyness but I had to put up a bold front, I had to prove to him I was matured, that’s what Rasheeda said.

He fondled my breasts and touched me all over, I looked at the ceiling as he pushed me on the bed and entered me, yea, there was a feeling……a feeling that I was being poked with something, that was it, and a little pain, nothing else.

I moaned pretentiously as if I was having the time of my life as I prayed it would be over and done with, a few minutes later I felt him come and lay by my side.

“I’ve dreamt of this moment for so long I don’t know how to describe how I feel. Our mates would never believe it if I told them you are now my girlfriend”. I turned to look at him

“let’s not tell anyone yet, they’ll figure it out themselves”. He nodded and kissed me again….yes, the flesh to flesh feeling again.

Now Eli has a boyfriend……….without feelings, what is she going to do about it, lets see what happens in episode 10

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo